Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How Loverly!







How "loverly" it is to be able to visit my "old" blog friends again! My latest card is inspired by my recent visit to Sue W's blog. Sue and I "met" on Split Coast Stampers back in the early days of my stamping obsession and I realised that we both had a common link to the northern suburbs of Sydney ! This card is the latest in my "super cheap but don't look it" butterfly series using the bargain  butterflies I found at the discount store and the latest sketch from "Annabelle Stamps" . I liked the way Sue used the coloured doiley as the centre of the sketch so I CASEd that (mine is sponged with pale pink ink if you look closely)
and also the idea of the added buttons which I also CASEd from her but replaced with my fave beautiful Annabelle pearls !.

5 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Ah so cool to be CASED!! Love your card Robyn....What a great way to welcome a new arrival. Thanks for playing along with AnnaBelle!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Robyn
Love the soft colours and that fab butterfly .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card, Robyn! LOVE your butterfly and the gorgeous soft colours!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

So soft and pretty - beautiful!

Karen Mead said...

Beautiful card Robyn - I love your soft and pretty design - hugs xx