Well it seems really strange that it is the middle of May and these are the first cards that I am downloading this year! I have really enjoyed getting back to visiting all your blogs and the first cards I have made were inspired by one I saw on my blog friend
Gail's blog . Mine is a bit different than hers as my butterflies were a bit bigger . The butterflies are some I saw and could not resist at a discount store when I was shopping with my mum on her recent visit. I thought they looked very elegant but was not sure what to do with them until I saw Gail's pretty card....so thanks!
4 comments:
Robyn your big butterflies work perfectly . For me any card with butterflies is a winner . I'm sure I have some just like yours in my stash ,made from a soft felt .Thanks for the mention and have a great crafty week.
hugs
Gorgeous card Robyn......good to see you back on line!!
Hi Robyn. Simply charming both creations .
hugs Shirley-Anne
Gorgeous cards Robyn - the butterflies look so pretty.
Post a Comment