Doin' the happy dance here...Coz we now have officially left the stone age and have internet and phone at our new place !!!!!!!!! My mum is still with us til Saturday but expect some posts from here real soon!!!
Welcome back to blogland Robyn - I have often wondered how you are going up in Q-land! So glad to hear that you have settled down and I can't wait to see your cards popping up in all the fun challenges around:) I'm sorry to say that I laughed alot about your cane toad post.....they are horrible little beasties aren't they!!!! Have a great weekend - hugs xx
OK I admit it... I am a stamping and blogging addict!!i I live in Brisbane,Australia with my husband and a cat called Molly. I have 2 grown up children. I just love being creative, being challenged by challenges !! and visiting other blogs to admire all the fabulous work!
5 comments:
Welcome back ,it's taken an age for you to get connected ,are you in the middle of nowhere or are Telstra just crap.
Happy crafting.
Welcome back to my room Robyn
Welcome back to my room Robyn
Welcome back to blogland Robyn - I have often wondered how you are going up in Q-land! So glad to hear that you have settled down and I can't wait to see your cards popping up in all the fun challenges around:) I'm sorry to say that I laughed alot about your cane toad post.....they are horrible little beasties aren't they!!!! Have a great weekend - hugs xx
YAY! You're back! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Post a Comment