Saturday, February 11, 2012

Say it in Spanish!



Regular readers of my blog would know that recently I attended the wedding of my nephew which had a distinctively Spanish theme. (Interestingly enough though- neither family has any Spanish heritage- one is Aussie and the other German) See some interesting pics HERE
So when the next Annabelle "say it with" challenge was red black and white it gave me the perfect opportunity to make a Spanish theme thankyou card to send to the parents of the bride and groom who provided us with such a great wedding celebration party! It was also another chance to use the beautiful "Rustic Tiles" stamp again as I think it has a very elegant "Flamenco" look. The sketch I have used is this week's quite different Fall to Layout (#177) from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous Robyn! I had to go and check out the pics of the wedding and they were gorgeous as well!!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Kylie said...

What a gorgeous card, Robyn!
LOVE your touch of red and the tile image and how Awesome that the Bride wore red, she looked gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Anonymous said...

This card is fabulous! What a great take on the sketch and inspiration colours!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Marion said...

Love your tile pattern as the main focal point. Definitely has a Spanish theme. Good luck at AnnaBelle's this week.

Sue said...

this is amazing Robyn!! I love how you have added the border to the circle giving the effect of a doily! And the tile is a gorgeous focal point!
thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle's this week! :)