Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rustic Thanks



My fave "Rustic Tiles" set actually comes with a round stamp too which I haven't used much but which is perfect for the circle shape in the centre of this week's Skipping Stones sketch (#122) by Dina. Finally I get to use one of my Skipping Stones stamps in a Skipping Stones Sketch!! I added a sparkly diamente in the centre and then a silver bow as well. I then decided that I would hang my sentiment in a tag from the bow.
I was lucky enough to win this gorgeous set just by playing in a Skipping Stones challenge!
You could win too by joining in with this fab sketch!! Why not have a go??

8 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I like the sketch and I love your take on it Robyn. I like the way you've kept your grid background simple and made the delicate swirl the focus. Lovely! Enjoy your Easter, Vicky x

wendyp said...

Fabulous way to use the Rustic Tiles set!!! Thanks for playing along in this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

Patrice said...

Gorgeous blue tones...I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup this week.

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-14-giveaway-winner.html

Lesley said...

Wow, this is very pretty, a terrific clean and simple creation!
Smiles,
Lesley

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a beautiful blue card. The stamp is so pretty and the gemstone in the center really sets it off. Have a wonderful Easter and weekend.

Karen B. said...

Wow, this is a real beauty! Love your colors. Thanks so much for playing at Skipping Stones Design!

Jingle said...

This is just wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Pretty! I love all the blue! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!