Monday, March 19, 2012

Supermarket Treasure


I went to the supermarket this afternoon after work. It was not my usual supermarket...but this particular shop had a great special on frozen berries and DH and I are a bit partial to berries on the pancakes that we have every Sunday morning for breakfast! So that's why I was there.
Anyway, I digress....as I walked through the door my eyes fell on some wrapping paper that immediately made me think of its potential for CAS cards- so it was quickly added to my basket.
When I got home, being Monday, I checked to see if the new CAS challenge had been posted on Splitcoast and what do you know it was a sketch by Arizona Maine that was PERFECT for my wrapping paper flowers!!
So straight after dinner guess what I did???

5 comments:

Stella said...

Let me guess:) You created a stunner; I LOVE that flower!

Patrice said...

Love the black and white...please join me again at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-12.html

Jean McKenzie said...

What a great idea Robyn!! Your flower is gorgeous - I love the black and white effect!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a resourceful woman you are Robyn! I love this elegant card and the pearls are the perfect embellishment! Vicky x

Vicky W said...

Stunning Robyn! Love it!