

I can't believe I am making another sympathy card....this one is for a situation so tragic I can't even write about it. (again involving someone that I don't actually know......but have close links to (through my son and his fiance)
I used Mary Jo's Technostamper sketch (#200)

7 comments:
What a beautiful sympathy card. I am sure it will bring comfort. So sorry for all the sadness lately. Thanks so much for playing along with my 200th sketch challenge this week!
Sometimes all the bad news can seem overwhelming Robin I know. You've made such a beautiful card. Vx
Soft colours and simple design, I love for a sympathy card .Love the image and butterfly
hugs Shirley-anne
Thinking of you, Robyn, and sending a ((hug)). Your card is beautiful...I am sure it will bring a little touch of comfort to the person who receives it. Xx
Hugs to you Robin. Your handmade card and big heart will surely bring some comfort to those in need.
RobbynW
Ok...I totally spelled your name wrong Robyn! After our naming conversations, I can't believe I did that! :o) I had a big workshop this w/e and there was a Robin there, and she kept telling me I spelled MY name wrong so I think the "I" was stuck in my head! Sorry!!! And even more hugs now...
Robbyn
Lovely and peaceful card Robyn - I am sure it was very much appreciated and gave them great comfort. Sometimes it seems like all we hear are sad and tragic things and it can feel like we are surrounded by it, doesn't it? Sometimes it is even hard to know what to pray - I often find myself at a loss for words.
{{hugs}}
Jocelyn
Post a Comment