Monday, June 28, 2010

Wall Art


Quite a while ago I was inspired by some beautiful creative works by Bronwyn and Zarna to try making some stamped wall art. I have finally got around to doing it in between making lots of little sympathy thank you cards for my mum. I have been experimenting with different "themes"..... this is my "little girl" variation.I am entering it in in this week's Just Add Ink challenge #23 which was to ...."just add Patterned Paper!"" The DSP I have used is mostly "Spring Fling" (retired SU) along with one pretty one from my stash.I have also included stamped images from quite a few of the stamp sets in my collection and a few punches as well. And as it is meant for a little girl -it was a great opportunity to add pink buttons and bow and pearl and silver "sprinkles" bling.The photo turned out a bit small but if you click on it you get an enlarged view and you can see a bit more of the detail. The frame was a bargain from Big W

17 comments:

Lisa R said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Gayatri said...

So soft and pretty! Great take on the challenge.

Shirley-Anne said...

A collage of pretty patterned papers framed has come up well . Love the buttons and bow. A little girl would love it , I am sure .

Sarah Klass said...

Just beautiful Robyn!

S x

Unknown said...

It's beatiful Robyn.

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Robyn. I love all the pretty, girly, elements. You've done a lovely job.

Sue said...

absolutely stunning Robyn! Any little girl would be blessed to have this hanging on their wall! :)

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! I am so bowled over by this. Clever, clever you! What a fabulous project - hope you don't mind if I CASE it.

Tania Gould said...

Oooo yes! This is lovely!!!!! I'm inspired to do my own now!

AJ said...

So gorgeous, Robyn! Thanks for playing!

Danielle Daws said...

Oh, I ADORE this! Gorgeous!

Paula Fuller said...

This is so gorgeous. Just perfect for a little girl. Hope your happy with how it turned out and have somewhere special to put it...

Christine Henderson said...

Robyn, this is just soooo beautiful. All those little details are perfect. You could go into fulltime production with these and make your fortune! Can I have permission to CASE it if I have a granddaughter and adapt it in blue if it's a boy?! It is amazing!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I did have a quick peek at this earlier but didn't get a chance to comment. Your picture looks gorgeous in all the girly pinks. I particulalrly love the little house and bird! So sweet! Congrats on getting Top Pick at Just Add Ink.

Philippa Petty said...

Well done Robyn. This is a beautiful piece. Well done on making top pic.

Leonie said...

This is awesome Robyn, no wonder it was a top pick! Congratultions!

Judy May said...

This is gorgeous Robyn. What girl (big or little) wouldn't love this.