

I'm sure you have heard by now that SU is having a colour "shakeup". Some beautiful new colours and some sadly dissapearing..... like the colours chosen for the SCS Colour challenge (CC266) this week...Blush Blossom/Cameo Coral and Ruby Red. I love them and will miss them!
The card I have made uses the sketch (ABSC019) for this fortnights challenge at Annabelle Stamps- you don't have too much longer to get your card made if you want to win the current prize (6 metres of ribbon!)...I'm running very late with my entry! The stamp set I have used is "Always"- I love the flower from this set with a pearl in the centre-looks very feminine. The pearls I have used are also from Annabelle- I have been very happy with my purchase of them-great value!

7 comments:
Hi Robyn,
LOVE your card it's so pretty, the colours are so lovely, it is a shame to see them go lol!
I love your stamped flower images and the pearl in the center is the perfect finishing touch, love it!
Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge!
Enjoy your week,
Take Care,
Kylie X
Hi Robyn,
I was wondering if you would enter a card for this sketch! I thought it was a very you design.
Love this card you've picked the perfect image to repeat.
Good luck with the challenge !
Oh, I love this Robyn
Gorgeous Robyn! I love those colours too, it's hard to believe they are moving them on!
Have a great week, and thanks for taking part in our challenge!
Andrea
Great card. I enjoyed working with this sketch, there is so much you can do with it. Wish we got Stampin Up products here in South Africa. Thanks for joining us at Annabelle Stamps for this challenge!
I love the way you added the pearls to the center of the flowers. So cute! :)
Adorable card!
Thanks for participating in the Annabelle Stamps challenge this week!!!
Post a Comment