
Another intriguing sketch! There are some interesting ones around this week! This one is by Teresa for the Annabelle Bling challenge # 15. I just HAD to have a go at this one too! The colour scheme is also for a challenge- Stamps R Us - to use red white and black. The stamp set I used is my new (YEAH!) I [heart] hearts for haiti relief

6 comments:
looks good!
wonderful card, thanks for participating in the SRU challenge.
Wonderful card! Love your stamped hearts and the bling you've added. Nice sketch card as well! Thanks for playing along witht us.
This is gorgeous Robyn, I love that colour combo! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks sketch :)
Andrea
Very Charming card. Love all the hearts. So glad you played along with the sketch challenge. Hope you'll join us again this week, It's Prize week!
absolutely stunning! another great card Robyn!
Post a Comment