

If you are a "challenge addict" like me you will be excited to know that a new challenge blog opened this week- and its all AUSSIE! Its called "Just add ink" and week 1 is a gorgeous colour challenge-So Saffron/Rose Red/Taken with Teal/Choc Chip and Whisper White. Love it!Each week a "Top 5" will be chosen by the DT. And if you want some extra incentive to join in-for the launch week there will be a randomly drawn prize of $50 worth of SU goodies-your choice! Wow! Make sure you check it out! Should be great fun and a great way to meet some new Aussie stampers and their blogs!
I really enjoyed doing the OSW for Claire (see the previous post) This card uses the same technique but using the "Petal Pizzaz" stamp set. The layout is the same as my "Caseing the catty" cards from a couple of posts ago.

12 comments:
WOW. This is an absolutely STUNNING card! We knew these colours look amazing together, but WOW - your combination really pops! I'll definitely be case-ing this card.
I just had a look through your blog and there are several I'll be case-ing! Thanks for visiting us at Just Add Ink!
This is awesome Robyn, I was going to use this set but changed my mind!
Hi Robyn. I've come across your lovely work on Splitcoast! Will check your blog out in a mo! Your card is beautiful! I wish people would stop tempting me to buy stamp sets I don't have!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!!
wow this card rocks Robyn!!!
This set it one of my absolute FAVOURITES and it looks awesome in these colours.
Wonderful challenge entry Robyn - it looks like your "addiction" serves you well :)
S x
Those colours are really great together ! Your card is ...as always spot on!! Love it !
Off to check this challenge blog!
Wow - I really love this card. Fantastic. Chantell
Wow, this is gorgeous. Great colors and layout!
Gorgeous job Robyn! And thanx for the heads up about the new Aussie challenge - will have to check it out!
xXx
This is down right gorgeous!! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink. xx Amanda
Gorgeous card. Love the colors and how you used them on the flowers. I'd better go check out that challenge blog!
Thanks for letting us know about the new challenge blog. It looks pretty good.
Love your challenge card.
Post a Comment