I made this card last week for the Winter Wonderland challenge to make a "Nativity" card. But didn't get it photographed and posted in time as we have had my mum staying with us for the last week. She flew down from Sydney by herself which is pretty impressive considering that she is 87 years old! We have had a lovely time together. Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very lovely Christmas and I hope that you get a chance in all the busyness to ponder the real "Reason for the Season"- Emmanuel, God with Us!
Autumn Love
3 days ago

6 comments:
Hi Robyn, check my blog.
Congradulations.
Merry Christmas Robyn to you and your family. Thanks for being a blogging buddy in 2009! Cheers, Sue
This is so cool Robyn. Good use of paper.
Hi Robyn
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Debbie M
A very Happy Christmas to you Robyn and I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you! Many thanks for the lovely comments you put on my blog!
Gorgeous Robyn! I love it! Merry Christmas
Claire
Post a Comment