
How on earth did Trish manage to get me to make a card using ALL of my LEAST favourite colours!! Believe me I nearly piked out of this one!! I must really like you Trish!
Her second challenge on "Encourage Joy" stipulated the use of Summer Sun and Barely Banana (Sorry...YUCK!!!) We were then allowed to choose another colour but the only colour I could find that went was Pumpkin Pie !! (which is not much better IMO!!)
I guess the finished product is ok- it actually looks a lot better in real life than it does in this pic.I have also made another version in Teal and Blue which I much prefer... I am just waiting on some ribbon to finish that one off...will show you in a day or so.
I made the background for the little "Autumn Flair" stamp with my "Stamping Spots"- think I saw this idea on Debbie M's blog ages ago. Thanks! The setiment is a retired hostess set-"For a Friend"

3 comments:
Wow - my least favourite colours too but that card looks great! Amazing.
I'm with Sue - I think your card looks amazing - love the square background what a great idea - stored for later use!!!!
Wow - thanks Robyn. I'm honoured.
I really like your card. Great layout. I like your images. Love the ribbon!
Thanks so much for playing along.
Post a Comment