Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kwerner #52

Wow! I can remember when it was Kwerner #12 back when I first joined Stampin Up and started blogging! Anyway, here is my entry for #52. Loving the colour combo for this week and still loving Circle Circus ! The colours I have used are...... Baja Breeze/So Saffron/More Mustard/Sahara Sand and Whisper White. The ribbon is More Mustard.

8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Such a gorgeous elegant card Robyn - beautiful! You are inspiring me to use this set!
xXx

Mimi said...

very pretty!

Claire Harrison said...

What a clean elegant card! TFS

Leonie said...

What a sweet & simple card, so effective!

Sue Madex said...

Love the card Robyn. Gorgeous colours and you've made me want to get that set out. Love that black and white one from a few post back too! Cheers, Sue

Unknown said...

I love Circle Circus too. Haven't had a play with it yet.
Gorgeous Card.

Joanna Wassens said...

Love this circle circus card Robyn. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Going into the CASE file! Love the use of a single image from Circle Circus. I have trouble restraining myself to not use ALL of them on the one card LOL!