Well I was one of the lucky ones who got to go to Convention this year in Canberra. It was lovely to actually meet IRL some of my fantastic "Blog Friends" and to get lots of terrific "swaps" These are some of the great people I met.....Shelli, Aaron, Aaron's Mum (who knows my mum) Keesh,Louise,Monique,Mel,Leah,Debbie M, Joanna,Sam P and Mandy .As well of course it was great seeing Sue M and her sister again and spending time with my lovely friends Debbbie and Ramona who are as nice as they are talented.
My husband and I drove to Canberra and my sister and her husband drove down from Sydney and met us there. We all stayed at the Crowne Plaza and after Convention was over we all went bike riding together on some of the fantastic bike tracks there. Then we had a coffee at a beautiful terrace restaurant overlooking the gorgeous Lake Burley Griffin before leaving to head up to Sydney to visit with the rest of our "rels". After staying a couple of days there we drove home via the "coast road" along the lovely South Coast of NSW. We stayed overnight at Merimbula which is a gorgeous seaside town and arrived back in Melbourne on Thursday night. Next year"Convention" is in Sydney -so if you didn't make it this year make sure you save up so you can go next year- It is a very exciting and inspiring experience and a "must do" for all SU demos.
Something Cheery
16 hours ago

6 comments:
It sounds like you had a fantastic time. I am going to book my husbands holidays now for next years convention. Mum is even thinking of coming with me. I can't believe it will be in Sydney!
I was wondering if you made it through all the excitement of convention. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time.
- Mandy
Thanks for the mention in your blog! :) Convention was so much fun, just a pity it all went so fast. I'm planning on going next year - hope to see you there. Enjoy the rest of your mothers day, and I look forward to some more stamping projects!
It was so great to meet up with you at convention. Glad you got home safely. xxx
I am so jealous! I would LOVE to go to a SU convention, how fun would that be.
Hi Robyn. I love reading your comments on my blog and I to was at Convention. It would have been so good to meet you.Maybe if you are coming to Sydney next year we can meet.
Post a Comment