Thursday, May 14, 2009

Circle Circus Sketch





I liked "Circle Circus" straight away and was happy when we received it as part of our convention package- but since then I have been searching for ways to use it. This sketch I found on Amy's blog
was just the inspiration I needed! I also love the papers from Pattern Pack 11 (Level 1 Hostess gift) which is the DSP I have also used here along with a black button (I used up all my brads on my swaps!) and some black gingham ribbon.

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Great card Robyn!! I have yet to be inspired by this set - but this certainly helps ;)
xXx

AmyR said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along!

Jenn D said...

You did a fantastic job with the sketch! It's a really pretty card.

Philippa Petty said...

Hey Robyn,
Nice card. I really like the use of black and white. I made a couple of cards a few weeks ago, if you want to have a look on my blog if that helps. Also on that post is a link to another blogger who made a card. Hope that helps.
Philippa