

I've been having fun with this sketch this week. Find it at
Jen del Muro's blog. I have done two of it (Scroll down to the next post to see another version using this weeks SCS Colour challenge colours) This one was inspired by a card I found in my SCS "faves file" by
DRStamperIt uses Friendship Blooms(Saleabration 2008-retired) - an oldie but a goodie IMO !!! and my gorgeous favourite DSP from Pattern Pack 11 (Hostess 2009)
4 comments:
This is gorgeous - simple and elegant - Love it!
xXx
This is such a stylish card Robyn - Have a god week-end. Sue
What a beautiful card Robyn. As the others comments say, Simple stylish and elegant really sums it up.
Debbie M
Oooh, love this one Robyn - the colours are fabulous for this simple design. Love what you've done for this challenge - another one in my 'faves' box !
Post a Comment