
My daughter visited today- she had a lovely time making her first cards! Up til now she has not understood the "stamping bug" that I have caught- but she needed cards for 3 special occasions- a niece's 1st birthday. a friend's baby shower(she knows she is having a boy!) and for her boyfriend-they have been together 2 years on Tuesday! I think she did very well for her first effort! Uh oh! Looks like the stamping bug is starting to bite again!!.........
4 comments:
Your daughter looks to be as talented as her mum - fantastic work for her first time - wish I had done that well when I first started - LOL.
Looking forward to seeing you again in Canberra!!!
xXx
Watch out Laura - its contagious! Lovely cards.
She did great for her first cards. I bet she becomes addicted like the rest of us!
These are so cute! Your daughter did an awesome job!
- Mandy
Post a Comment