OK I admit it... I am a stamping and blogging addict!!i I live in Brisbane,Australia with my husband and a cat called Molly. I have 2 grown up children. I just love being creative, being challenged by challenges !! and visiting other blogs to admire all the fabulous work!
16 comments:
Robyn, that is a super cute card you have made there!!! The pearls add a really sweet touch! Love it!
Thanks for playing!
Love Keesh x
another gorgeous card Robyn, I looked at the colours for this challenge and just couldn't get inspired - but I love what you've done/
That is just gorgeous Robyn, just beautiful, love it!
Kellie xx
Lovely card Robyn - love the flowers, so pretty and the colours work so well! Great job !
Great card Robyn. I am gonna miss using the Always set. It's a favourite of mine too!
Wow Robyn this card is so cute... I love the flowers...
Tracy :-)
Very pretty, Robyn. Well done.
Love that card Robyn, the colors look great! I have given you an award on my blog :)
That looks great Robyn. I have the set but haven't used that flower yet. It comes up well. Thanks! Cheers, Sue
That's a really lovely card Robyn.
Sarah
xx
That card is so lovely! Does this mean you bought the Always set!
I left a comment on your SC site - that it was going to win - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa Martin :)
Congrats on winning the challenge!
I can see why this card was no 1. It's just gorgeous. I love how you have used the flower from 'Always' and also the pearls. Just pretty.
Congrats on winning the challenge - very well deserved
Congrats on being the winner for this! It is a fab card and great use of the colours!
Thanks also for all your visits to my blog and your very lovely comments! I'm so glad you like my creations!
Post a Comment