Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Freshly Elegant

 I made a card last night for the current challenge at "The Card Concept" #74

Here is the pretty inspiration pic.....



And here is my card.


The layout I have used is a case of some lovely ones I saw on my friend Sue Madex's blog using panels of DSP. Thanks Sue!
I was inspired by the black stripe,pink and gold colours as well as the flowers on the shelf
I would envision that this card would be suitable as a special occasion card for a girl/lady- Maybe 21st or 30th. I would describe it as being in a "Clean and Layered" style


2 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

This is such a great take on the inspiration with the 3 panels of designer series paper. You've brought several of the elements from the room into your card. Thanks for playing at The Card Concept this week.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. So glad you could join us at The Card Concept.