


This was made for a challenge at "Lawnscaping" # 3 -a challenge blog for the cuter than cute "Lawn Fawn " stamps. This week the theme is "All about Love" and what could be more about love than weddings! I am invited to 4 weddings so far this year! So this a card for one of them. I only have one Lawn Fawn set which I was lucky enough to win in blogland. It is called Bake me a Cake.- it has lots of tiny different elements that you can combine in different ways to decorate your cake-Lots of fun! Unfortunately I seem to have lost the tiny little rose stamp which I would have used for this card- so I had to use the bling flowers instead. Oh well maybe I will win and I might win a new set !!- the prize is any Lawn Fawn stamp set of your choice!!
The sketch I have used is another beauty from the operators at Stamping 411 (sketch #190) (but I flipped it!)
I am also entering this in this week's Just Add Ink challenge # 55 - "Just add....Love"

10 comments:
FOUR weddings! How fabulous! Better get shopping for those hats! Love this card which seems to me the epitome of a summer wedding - strawberries, cream, lace, pink flowers, cake, hearts, happiness...!
Such a cute wedding card. The bride will love it. And I love the flower bling on the cake! Yum! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!
What a beautiful wedding card! The couple is going to love it!
Great card! TFS =)
So very pretty...first glance I thought it had a lace background. Beautiful!
Robyn I love the way you flipped the sketch, and the little flowers on your cake are so sweet! Thanks for playing along this week :)
Darling card, Robyn -- so fresh and crisp! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen
Love how you switched up the sketch...very cute for a wedding card!
oh so adorable, i love the flower layers on the cake!
What a gorgeous wedding card - it's so pretty! Love the bling around the cake too.
Post a Comment