Monday, August 31, 2009

114 from 411


Are you intrigued by my cryptic title post? It's Sketch # 114 from Stamping 411
- a sketch challenge site that I have been visiting lately. They have simple but fun sketches!
The stamped panel is a CASE of THIS card I have had in my SCS faves file by rgardengloves
It makes quite a good christmas stamp out of the hostess set "Autumn Flair" (which I just love!) stamped in a "one sheet wonder" style. My colours are Red Riding Hood Red/Kiwi Kiss/Old Olive. There are dazzling diamonds at the centre of each flower to add a bit of christmas bling. (which you probably can't see but look pretty IRL!)The greeting is from short and sweet.

7 comments:

Tee McNeil Art said...

Great colors! Thanks for sharing!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

I didn't you you send flowers for Christmas. *LOL*
Love your card!

Kay Kalthoff said...

I would not have thought "Christmas" looking at this set - great job going outside the box with this!
Kay

Krista said...

Great card ! Love the colors !

Patti Chesky said...

Love this color combo!!! Great job on the sketch!!

Unknown said...

What a great card and love the colors you chose!! Thanks for playing along this week too!!!

gbarron56 said...

great job on this card! Love the colors!!! thanks for playing along with the challenge this week! Blessings, gretchen